Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chicago Pet Photography - HONDO!

I got an email from Hondo's mom that they wanted to do a shoot, and they hoped I had availability because they needed it SOON.  Hondo had been diagnosed with a blood cancer, and didn't have long.  I had set aside the entire next morning for editing, so I booked the shoot for the very next day.  I had the hardest time editing these shots because I honestly love them all. Hondo was such a ham for the camera, and his parents love him to pieces.  These are just a few of my MANY favorite shots from the shoot.  Can't thank you enough, Amanda, Brian, and Hondo for a fantastic shoot.

Amanda had sent me a shot just like this that was her favorite shot of Hondo 
of all time and she wanted to replicate it. I'd say we "got the shot!" 

I just love this family shot so much. Hondo's little head turn, Amanda's smile, 
how Brian is holding Hondo. Just a gorgeous family. 

Hondo's happy place :)


Classic pug head turn.

How can you not love these two?

Thanks for a great shoot Hondo! 



1 comment:

  1. You captured his spirit so beautifully lindsay! We can't thank you enough for these - they are a treasure.

    ReplyDelete